Message from the President
The SGOP through this website seeks to reach out to the general public, the health care providers especially the gynecologists, our residents, students and of course our members.For the lay, a listing of our certified gynecologic oncologists and hospital of practice according to region is available. With this directory, our patients will know whom and where to consult a gynecologic cancer specialists if needed. The SGOP physicians are most competent to discuss women’s diseases pertaining to the uterus, ovaries and other genital organs. They are also trained to manage malignant diseases through surgery or other approaches.
For our colleagues in gynecology, we are posting our journal, The Philippine Journal of Gynecologic Oncology for your perusal and use in your researches and papers. Announcements in our webpage regarding our convention, tumor conferences, community service and new clinical practice guidelines will facilitate information dissemination
Through this website, our members will have access to a secured link to the tumor registry.Our ultimate goal is to provide the local epidemiologic data: incidence, treatment and survival after five years.
A picture gallery of our past and present activities will be regularly uploaded and updated. In the future, we hope to include teaching videos both for members and the generalists.
On behalf of the Board of Trustees, I would like to congratulate Dr. Angelito Magno for enthusiastically carrying out this project. I also would like to thank Mr. Ric Parma for assisting us to realize this dream.
Mary Christine F. Palma, M.D.
WEBSITE COMMITTEE CHAIR: MESSAGE
ANGELITO MAGNO M.D.
- 2018 Midyear Convention
- Program for the 3rd Luciano S.J. Sotto Research Paper Contest and 16th Annual Interesting Case Contest
- Finalists for the 3rd Luciano S.J. Sotto Research Paper Contest and 16th Annual Interesting Case Contest
- Invite to the 3rd Luciano S.J. Sotto Research Paper Contest and 16th Annual Interesting Case Contest
- 3rd Luciano S.J. Sotto Research Paper Contest and 16th Annual Interesting Case Contest in Gynecologic oncology
3rd Luciano S.J. Sotto Research Paper Contest and 16th Annual Interesting Case Contest in Gynecologic oncology
- 3rd Quarter tumor Conference 2017
on October 5, 2017
6:00 in the evening
Henry Sy. Sr. Auditorium
St. Luke’s Medical Center – Global City
- SGOP 2017 Silent Mentor Workshop II at the Philippine Center for Advanced Surgery Cardinal Santos Medical Center
“Cum Gratia, Laude et Amore”
on November 19, 2017, Sunday, 6pm at the Manila Ballroom, Marriott Hotel Manila.